“See You Again”- Miley Cyrus
[ORIGINAL]
I got my sights set on you
And I'm ready to aim
I have a heart that will
Never be tamed
I knew you were something special
When you spoke my name
Now I can't wait to see you again
I've got a way of knowing
When something is right
I feel like I must have known you
In another life
'cause I felt this deep connection
When you looked in my eyes
Now I can't wait to see you again
[Chorus:]
The last time I freaked out
I just kept looking down
I stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about
Felt like I couldn't breathe
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Leslie said "Oh she's just being Miley"
The next time we hang out
I will redeem myself
My heart can rest till then (a-whoa a-whoa)
Now I can't wait to see you again
I got this crazy feeling deep inside
When you called and asked to see me tomorrow night
I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the signs
That you can't wait to see me again
[Chorus]
I got my sight set on you and I'm ready to aim
[Chorus]
(a-whoa a-whoa)
Now I can't wait to see you again
And I'm ready to aim
I have a heart that will
Never be tamed
I knew you were something special
When you spoke my name
Now I can't wait to see you again
I've got a way of knowing
When something is right
I feel like I must have known you
In another life
'cause I felt this deep connection
When you looked in my eyes
Now I can't wait to see you again
[Chorus:]
The last time I freaked out
I just kept looking down
I stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about
Felt like I couldn't breathe
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Leslie said "Oh she's just being Miley"
The next time we hang out
I will redeem myself
My heart can rest till then (a-whoa a-whoa)
Now I can't wait to see you again
I got this crazy feeling deep inside
When you called and asked to see me tomorrow night
I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the signs
That you can't wait to see me again
[Chorus]
I got my sight set on you and I'm ready to aim
[Chorus]
(a-whoa a-whoa)
Now I can't wait to see you again
[MY VERSION]
I got my sights set on you
And I'm ready to try
I have a heart that will
Never know why
And I'm ready to try
I have a heart that will
Never know why
I knew you were something special
When you started to cry
Now I can't wait to see you again
I've got a way of knowing
When something is right
I feel like I must have known you
All of my life
'cause I felt this deep connection
When you looked in my eyes
Now I can't wait to see you again
[Chorus:]
The last time I freaked out
I just kept looking down
I started singing when you asked me what I'm thinking about
Felt like I couldn't breathe
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend laughed and said "Oh she's just being Taylor"
The next time we hang out
I will redeem myself
My heart can rest till then (a-whoa a-whoa)
Now I can't wait to see you again
I got this crazy feeling deep inside
When you called and asked to see me tomorrow night
I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the signs
That you can't wait to see me again
[Chorus]
I got my sight set on you and I'm ready to aim
[Chorus]
(a-whoa a-whoa)
Now I can't wait to see you again
“Never Say Never”- Justin Bieber (feat. Jaden
Smith)
[ORIGINAL]
(Never say never)
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Yeah, yeah.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Never, never, never, never, never, never.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
See I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take the burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return
And there's just no turning back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up up up
And never say never
Ne-never say never (never)
Ne-never say never (never)
Ne-never say never (never)
Never say it, never, never say it
I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could feel this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea
And there's just no turning back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
'cause this is my destiny
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Here we go!
Guess who?
JSmith and JB! (Uh-huh!)
I gotcha little bro
I can handle him
Hold up, aight?
I can handle him
Now he's bigger than me
Taller than me
And he's older than me
And stronger than me
And his arms a little bit longer than me
But he ain't on a JB song with me!
I be trying a chill
They be trying to sour the thrill
No pun intended, was raised by the power of Will
Like Luke with the force, when push comes to shove
Like Kobe in the 4th, ice water with blood
Let's go
I gotta be the best, and yes
We're the flyest
Like David and Goliath
I conquered the giant
So now I got the world in my hand
I was born from two stars
So the moon's where I land (I'm gone!)
I will never say never! (never say it, never, never say it) (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (OK) (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Ne-never say never (never say it)
Ne-never say never (never say it)
Ne-never say never (never say it)
And never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
And never say never.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Yeah, yeah.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Never, never, never, never, never, never.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
See I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take the burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return
And there's just no turning back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up up up
And never say never
Ne-never say never (never)
Ne-never say never (never)
Ne-never say never (never)
Never say it, never, never say it
I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could feel this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea
And there's just no turning back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
'cause this is my destiny
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Here we go!
Guess who?
JSmith and JB! (Uh-huh!)
I gotcha little bro
I can handle him
Hold up, aight?
I can handle him
Now he's bigger than me
Taller than me
And he's older than me
And stronger than me
And his arms a little bit longer than me
But he ain't on a JB song with me!
I be trying a chill
They be trying to sour the thrill
No pun intended, was raised by the power of Will
Like Luke with the force, when push comes to shove
Like Kobe in the 4th, ice water with blood
Let's go
I gotta be the best, and yes
We're the flyest
Like David and Goliath
I conquered the giant
So now I got the world in my hand
I was born from two stars
So the moon's where I land (I'm gone!)
I will never say never! (never say it, never, never say it) (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (OK) (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Ne-never say never (never say it)
Ne-never say never (never say it)
Ne-never say never (never say it)
And never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
And never say never.
[MY VERSION]
(Never say never)
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Yeah, yeah.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Never, never, never, never, never, never.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
See I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take the burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return
And there's just no turning back
When your city's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up up up
And never say never
Ne-never say never (never)
Ne-never say never (never)
Ne-never say never (never)
Never say it, never, never say it
I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could feel this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea
And there's just no turning back
When your city's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
'cause this is my destiny
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Here we go!
Guess who?
Batman and Robin! (Uh-huh!)
I gotcha little bro
I can handle him
Hold up, aight?
I can handle him
Now he's as crazy can be
More dangerous than me
And he's older than me
And stronger than me
And his smile’s just way too creepy for me
But he ain't on Batman song with me!
I be trying a chill
Joker trying to kill for the thrill
Don’t want to hide, my past gave me an iron hard will
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Yeah, yeah.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
Never, never, never, never, never, never.
(Pick it up this, pick it up)
See I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take the burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return
And there's just no turning back
When your city's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up up up
And never say never
Ne-never say never (never)
Ne-never say never (never)
Ne-never say never (never)
Never say it, never, never say it
I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could feel this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea
And there's just no turning back
When your city's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
'cause this is my destiny
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Here we go!
Guess who?
Batman and Robin! (Uh-huh!)
I gotcha little bro
I can handle him
Hold up, aight?
I can handle him
Now he's as crazy can be
More dangerous than me
And he's older than me
And stronger than me
And his smile’s just way too creepy for me
But he ain't on Batman song with me!
I be trying a chill
Joker trying to kill for the thrill
Don’t want to hide, my past gave me an iron hard will
Like Flash with speed force, when push comes to shove
Like any other hero, I’m willing to shed blood
Let's go
I gotta be the best, and yes
I’m Boy Wonder
Like Super with Lex Luther
We conquered
the Joker
So now I got the world in my hands
I was born from flying stars
So the moon's where I land (I'm gone!)
I will never say never! (never say it, never, never say it) (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (OK) (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Ne-never say never (never say it)
Ne-never say never (never say it)
Ne-never say never (never say it)
And never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
And never say never.
So now I got the world in my hands
I was born from flying stars
So the moon's where I land (I'm gone!)
I will never say never! (never say it, never, never say it) (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (OK) (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Ne-never say never (never say it)
Ne-never say never (never say it)
Ne-never say never (never say it)
And never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
And never say never.
“High School Never Ends”- Bowling For Soup
[ORIGINAL]
Four
years you think for sure
That’s all you’ve got to endure
All the total dicks
All the stuck up chicks
So superficial, so immature
Then when you graduate
You take a look around and you say HEY WAIT
This is the same as where I just came from
I thought it was over
Aw that’s just great
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who‘s having sex,
Who‘s got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess
And you still don’t have the right look
And you don’t have the right friends
Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends
High school never ends
Check out the popular kids
You’ll never guess what Jessica did
How did Mary Kate lose all that weight
And Katie had a baby so I guess Tom’s straight
And the only thing that matters
Is climbing up that social ladder
Still care about your hair and the car you drive
Doesn’t matter if you’re sixteen or thirty-five
Reese Witherspoon,
She’s the prom queen
Bill Gates,
Captain of the chess team
Jack Black, the clown
Brad Pitt, the quarterback
I’ve seen it all before
I want my money back
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who’s the best dressed and who’s having sex,
Who’s in the clubs and who’s on the drugs,
Who’s throwing up before they digest
And you still don’t have the right look
And you don’t have the right friends
And you’re still listen to the same shit you did back then
High school never ends
High school never ends
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who‘s having sex,
Who‘s got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess
And I still don’t have the right look
And I still have the same three friends
And I’m pretty much the same as I was back then
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
Here we go again
That’s all you’ve got to endure
All the total dicks
All the stuck up chicks
So superficial, so immature
Then when you graduate
You take a look around and you say HEY WAIT
This is the same as where I just came from
I thought it was over
Aw that’s just great
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who‘s having sex,
Who‘s got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess
And you still don’t have the right look
And you don’t have the right friends
Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends
High school never ends
Check out the popular kids
You’ll never guess what Jessica did
How did Mary Kate lose all that weight
And Katie had a baby so I guess Tom’s straight
And the only thing that matters
Is climbing up that social ladder
Still care about your hair and the car you drive
Doesn’t matter if you’re sixteen or thirty-five
Reese Witherspoon,
She’s the prom queen
Bill Gates,
Captain of the chess team
Jack Black, the clown
Brad Pitt, the quarterback
I’ve seen it all before
I want my money back
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who’s the best dressed and who’s having sex,
Who’s in the clubs and who’s on the drugs,
Who’s throwing up before they digest
And you still don’t have the right look
And you don’t have the right friends
And you’re still listen to the same shit you did back then
High school never ends
High school never ends
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who‘s having sex,
Who‘s got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess
And I still don’t have the right look
And I still have the same three friends
And I’m pretty much the same as I was back then
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
Here we go again
[MY VERSION]
Four years you think for sure
That’s all you’ve got to endure
All the total dicks
All the stuck up chicks
So superficial, so immature
Then when you graduate
You take a look around and you say HEY WAIT
This is the same as where I just came from
I thought it was over
Aw that’s just great
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who‘s having sex,
Who‘s got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess
And you still don’t have the right look
And you don’t have the right friends
Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends
High school never ends
Check out the popular kids
You’ll never guess where JustinB is
Why is Miley on a Wrecking Ball
And Selena’s out with Niall so I guess J’s out
And the only thing that matters
Is climbing up that social ladder
Still care about your hair and the car you drive
Doesn’t matter if you’re sixteen or thirty-five
Kim Kardashian,
She’s the “it” girl
Mark Zuckerberg,
Captain of the coding team
Kevin Hart, the clown
Rob Pat, the vampire
I’ve seen it all before
I want my money back
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who’s the best dressed and who’s having sex,
Who’s in the clubs and who’s on the drugs,
Who’s throwing up before they digest
And you still don’t have the right look
And you don’t have the right friends
And you’re still listen to the same shit you did back then
High school never ends
High school never ends
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who‘s having sex,
Who‘s got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess
And I still don’t have the right look
And I still have the same three friends
And I’m pretty much the same as I was back then
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
Here we go again
That’s all you’ve got to endure
All the total dicks
All the stuck up chicks
So superficial, so immature
Then when you graduate
You take a look around and you say HEY WAIT
This is the same as where I just came from
I thought it was over
Aw that’s just great
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who‘s having sex,
Who‘s got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess
And you still don’t have the right look
And you don’t have the right friends
Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends
High school never ends
Check out the popular kids
You’ll never guess where JustinB is
Why is Miley on a Wrecking Ball
And Selena’s out with Niall so I guess J’s out
And the only thing that matters
Is climbing up that social ladder
Still care about your hair and the car you drive
Doesn’t matter if you’re sixteen or thirty-five
Kim Kardashian,
She’s the “it” girl
Mark Zuckerberg,
Captain of the coding team
Kevin Hart, the clown
Rob Pat, the vampire
I’ve seen it all before
I want my money back
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who’s the best dressed and who’s having sex,
Who’s in the clubs and who’s on the drugs,
Who’s throwing up before they digest
And you still don’t have the right look
And you don’t have the right friends
And you’re still listen to the same shit you did back then
High school never ends
High school never ends
The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who‘s the best dressed and who‘s having sex,
Who‘s got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess
And I still don’t have the right look
And I still have the same three friends
And I’m pretty much the same as I was back then
High school never ends
High school never ends
High school never ends
Here we go again
No comments:
Post a Comment